We are looking for an experienced tradeshow account manager to join our team! We are a fast-growing exhibit design, fabrication & tradeshow services company based near Minneapolis, MN.
Responsibilities would include:
- Manage existing client trade show programs, implement new projects as needed by client – develop deliverables, act as liaison between client and EP.
- Manage project schedule, timelines and generate appropriate work orders.
- Facilitate meetings with appropriate departments to discuss specific involvement with the project.
- Work with Production Manager to establish estimates that align with the client budget and company margins.
- Frequently communicate with client and production department to ensure all phases of production/ trade show program are completed within deadlines, including previews.
- Act as pre-show and on-site show support as needed by client.
- Reconcile each project when the exhibit returns from the show and invoice
- Maintain all appropriate documentation including work orders, task requests, shipping lists, contract amendments, spreadsheets, creative briefs, budgets and final invoices.
- Learn EP’s standard products, services, culture, and processes.
- Perform administrative and maintenance duties as needed.
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or a related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience in account management specifically in a trade show or related industry environment.
- Must be able to problem solve and work independently in a fast-paced environment. Must show flexibility and demonstrate ability to be organized, detail oriented, and deadline focused.
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to manage multiple projects are critical.
- Must be a legal resident of the US.
- Position requires strong computer based skills and ability to learn new programs/procedures quick
Required: Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Mac operating systems, Gmail.
Desirable: Some experience w/ Quickbooks preferred but not necessary, Creative Cloud – Indesign
- Ability to successfully communicate with all levels of individuals to ensure goals are achieved.
- Ability to manage and monitor multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to set goals that have significant and broad implications for the management and operations of the company.
- Ability to work successfully with a vast and diverse population of employees, vendors and clients.
- Ability to use knowledge, general practices and analytical skills to formulate and execute plans to solve complex problems under tight time constraints.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.