January 15, 2016
We are a busy exhibit agency and we are looking for an Exhibit Builder to join our growing team. Would you enjoy working as part of a team in a fast moving, growing company?
Exhibit Partners is seeking an Exhibit Builder to become part of out team. Qualified builders should have a background in the trade show industry or a background in cabinet making. Duties are constructing of exhibit structures, which include:
• Conferring with designers to ensure exhibit specs are met
• Machining of materials
• Assembling exhibit components
• Basic electrical
• Repair of existing exhibit components
• Help set up booths for client previews and dismantle/ pack up once required
• Other misc. items to complete an Exhibit build
• Use current time keeping forms and account system to maintain EP billing system
• Ability to lift or move 4 x8 sheet stock
• Strong cabinet making skills
• Strong forward thinking with problem solving skills
• Effective and professional interpersonal communications
• Attention to detail and ability to document details in an orderly and effective manner
• Ability to solve problems in many facets of the position
• Flexibility to thrive in an ever-changing environment
• Ability to learn and add new job responsibilities on a continual basis
• Accountability and reliability
Ideally you will have knowledge of the tradeshow environment, but we are willing to train the right person as long as you have a cabinet making background and are able to provide pictures of your past work. You should have superb attention to details with an ability to troubleshoot and problem solve. You should also have the ability to thrive in a small, dynamic team environment and possess a strong desire to succeed. Time management is essential and prioritizing tasks a must. You should also have a strong work ethic.
This is a full-time position of 40hrs a week with holiday, benefits, and PTO allocated. During the busy period we may expect you to work more than 40hrs. This is an hourly position and wages are based upon experience. Be sure to check us out at exhibitpartners.com!