February 9, 2016
We are a fast growing Live Brand Engagement Agency based in the Twin Cities area. We take a pro-active, agency style approach to trade show and other experiential marketing avenues. We are now looking for an office manager / administrator who can come in and organize our new office efficiently, becoming an integral part of the EP team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• General office duties including ordering supplies, filing, maintaining office and reception area, maintaining office calendar, organizing office spaces etc.
• Communication – answering phones, transferring and relaying calls, meeting/greeting clients, acting as the 1st impression for the company.
• Organizing and maintain communal areas including break room/ kitchen.
• Administrator for the Senior Leadership team – including maintaining calendars, organizing meetings, scheduling travel, organizing lunch meetings etc
• General administrative duties including filing, research, database entry, spreadsheet management and tasks as directed by CEO and VP’s
• Fulfill a 40 hour work week
• Maintain a shared calendar of client events, employee travel, and key dates
• Account coordination – as needed: working as an administrative support for account managers in tradeshow preparation, including researching floor plans, preparing client reports etc.
• Other duties/ projects to be assigned as appropriate
– proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel. Some experience w/ Mac systems and Google Drive preferred
– quick learner with a positive attitude
– ability to multi-task, prioritize and think on your feet
– meticulous, organized work ethic
– trustworthy – able to handle client and company information in a confidential manner
Compensation will be based on experience. Exhibit Partners offers a benefits package to all employees.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org