July 28, 2016
Exhibit Partners is a busy Live Brand Engagement Agency looking for a Junior Accountant to join our Accounting department. This employee will be the accounting support to the CFO and responsible for various aspects of bookkeeping including:
– Provide purchasing information to various departments for them to assign job code information
– Provide information associated to timing of payroll
– Payroll assistance: timesheets review/proofread; initiate time entering training for new employees.
– Provide support for financial initiatives
– Prepare and make bank deposits
– Reconcile various bank accounts, collect and archive credit card receipts.
– Review, proofread and update show schedule, prepare report as assigned
– Collect and organize financial information required for taxes
– Credit card activity
– Payroll timesheets
– Initiate deposit Invoices with coordination from Account coordinators/managers
– Accounts payable
Invoicing and receivables
– Prepare reports for invoicing.
– As needed/requested, contact companies late in paying invoices
– Job code management: open/ close/ update new job numbers information.
– Prepare bi-weekly project list report.
– A/R communication
– File all the paid invoices
– Organize files and binders
– Storage for prior years
– Additional responsibilities as assigned
You should also have the ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment and possess a strong desire to succeed.
Time management is essential and prioritizing tasks a must.
You should also have a strong work ethic.
This is a full-time position of 40hrs a week with holiday, benefits, and PTO allocated.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check us out at exhibitpartners.com or on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.